Friday, July 5, 2013

Last Day in Bozeman

 Driving into Bozeman for an early dinner. Ominous clouds the the East and South.
 Same location facing North. Weather is certainly changeable in Bozeman!
 Montana Ale Works; an upscale brewery that has a very interesting menu.
 Love the glass! This is another Cold Smoke scotch ale, very smooth, not bitter. They suggested a different but similar ale that was not to my liking and they came back to check on the suggestion. When I said I did not like it it was whisked away and a Cold Smoke magically appeared!
 I could get use to this place! Don't think they have anything like this in Modesto!
 I am sure they have bacon, cheddar, mini onion ring bison burgers somewhere in Motown! Definitely our loss if we don't. Not to mention they have more than a few tasty brews on tap I have never heard of and are worth trying.
 Bike parking and outdoor seating of course.
 Lots of flowers in the Bozone.
And what would an afternoon be without another thunderstorm! We were woken up this morning with a thunderstorm and rain showers. All my fault; I should never have polished the coach. On to Yellowstone tomorrow, and we are ready to move. We have not been in one town this long in two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment