Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bozeman day 2, dinner at Farmers Market

 Flowers outside our campsite. Wildflowers everywhere, love it.
 Linda, Jan and Rick walking onto the TJ ranch for a farmers market and dinner.
 Montana farmers market, we bought some local honey and jalapeño jam!
 Yes, they do hold weddings and receptions in this beautiful setting. I could have worked with this when we were doing weddings.
 We had redneck and cowboy tacos for dinner. Sorry, they were so good I ate them before I realized I needed to take a picture!
 Pie! for dessert! Chocolate pecan was very tasty and Rick was nice enough to share. They were made that morning and of course delicious.
 Bozeman is a arty community. Shows up all over the place.
 Backdrop for a wedding.
 Live music, beautiful setting and a cool evening for a dinner.
 A genuine beaver hat. Yes, my brother has a beaver on his head! Improves his looks for sure.
 Jan also cuts hair! Or, what I have left that resembles hair. Linda supervised and was taking notes. Please note the bamboo clothes pin, high class barbershop and very green.
 First time I ever got a kiss from my barber.
 Time to trim Ricky's fuzz. No, he is not cringing in pain.
Lots of flowers. We will be moving to Yellowstone soon, so stand by for some SPECTACULAR pictures of animals and scenery! We had a lot of fun with Rick and Jan and they were very gracious hosts to show us around a lovely community. Thank you Rick and Jan! Hope to see you again soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment